Steps to find your LogMeIn Computer name:
1. Left click the upwards-pointing arrow icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. This icon is highlighted by a red box in the pictures below.
This is a zoomed in view of the picture above:
2. Left click the LogMeIn icon once (It is a blue circle with 3 white circles inside). This icon is highlighted by a red box in the picture below.
Note: You may have more or less icons here, that is OK. You only need to find the LogMeIn icon, which may be in a different spot within this list depending on the order of your other icons.
3. Left click the “LogMeIn control panel” option. This option is highlighted by a red box in the picture below.
4. A new window will appear. The computer name will be visible in the top left corner of this new window. The location of the computer name is highlighted by a red box in the picture below.
Note: Your computer name will be different from the one in this image.
5. If a member of the IT department has asked you for this computer name, please write it down and include it in any further email or phone correspondence.
Thank you for following this guide, we hope it was helpful!